Brown Magic

Okay, this technique is called black magic, but I used chocolate chip cardstock, so I called it brown magic. The other day I saw Karen's (Claire's aunt) card on SCS, and decided to try out the technique. I was contemplating which set to use, and of course I ended up with Baroque Motifs. I used Prismacolor pencils, instead of Pure Color Pencils( I don't have those yet). After I stamped with white ink, I colored the images and added some touch with white gel pen, then mounted it on Pale Plum cardstock, and then on Purely Pomogranate card, I added strip of Pale Plum on the bottom and dark brown ribbon (not SU) on top of it. So here is how it turned out.

Comments

Karen Barber said…
Hi Ilena, This is Karen Barber, Claire's aunt.....GREAT JOB!! I am also your upline after her.....but I guess you know that. Your card is beautiful!! Justifies the time I spend stamping when I see others are inspired!! Your blog is an inspiration to ME as well, wish I knew how to make you a buddy or however you do that. Anyway, Claire sent me a link so I could see that you were inspired and that's how I got to your blog. Have a great day!! Blessings, KarenB