Wish Big

Last night and this morning I was working on this 5 birthday cards which you can buy in my Etsy store. But here is how they are made:
I stamped the image with Staz-on (black) and watercolored the flowers with (pretty in pink +regal rose, bashful blue+bordering blue, cameo coral+real red, almost amethyst+lavander lace and pale plum+perfect plum). I colored the top of the candles with summer sun. I applied versa marker to the candles and embossed with iredescent embossing powder. Then I applied crystal effects to the flowers of the cake. When it was all dry I applied Tombow metal glue to the cake plate and applied micro beads(pink,red,purple,blue) and let it dry overnight. Then I mounted it to the darker cardstock of the combinations I used and then to shimmery white. I stamped with the darker color ink from the color combos I used on shimmery white cardstock "wish big" from the stamp set "Short and sweet", and mounted it to the darker color combo cardstock. I stamped on a lighter color cardstock from the color combos I used(little smaller than the card base) little above the middle with versamark the little flower from "Simply Said" making a line and embossed it with iredescent embossing powder. Applied ribbon and the cake and the sentiment and inside I stamped in black " Birthday wishes", and on the back I stamped the stampin up! Handmade with love, stampin' up! image















Comments

gorgeous! you are so creative, Ilina!