Pick a friend :)

The temperatures finally dropped, but it was all topped with a strong storm last night which left about 250,000 customers in Philadelphia area without electricity, so today at work there was a LOT of work to do ( I work for Philadelphia electric company aka PECO). Anyway for me last night was creating night I was able to finish some gifts thanks to my friend Kristin
who lended me her new dephining alphabet set, until mine arrives so I was able to make this 6x6 scrapbook page. I like making small scrapbook pages, big ones are a bigger challenge for me. I used pick a petal set, and defining alphabet.The color combo is rose red, soft sky, whisper white and old olive. I used jumbo eyelets in pewter, silver brads, chipboard and poly twill ribbon in old olive.
And today when I got back from work, I had a surprise on front of my door, it was an Stampin' Up! box, my goodies from one of my uplines, who organized a contest and I won.

Comments