I am finally back

Oh my gosh, it has been so crazy since I got back from Macedonia last Wednesday Night.
It's so good to be home, the trip was sad, good, funny and so on. The moment we arrived at Sofia Airport in Bulgaria, I found out that my grandmother passed away 2 days earlier. :-( which didn't really give a good start to the vacation. Other than that things were good, besides all the cigarette smoke which drove me nuts. We had a lots of good food, I mean meat, and ice cream LoL. The weather was good, actually it was very hot, about 100F each day, though it wasn't humid like here, so it was good. For some reason the two weeks we were there flew by in a min, and as soon as we knew it was time to come back home and back to real life and everyday obligations. On Sunday the Arts Festival finished, and it went pretty well. Now I have one more thing to finish (wedding favors), and then I can relax and create for myself, and I think I am going to take a break till the beginning of next year from contests, shows etc. Oh yeah, and school starts on Monday, yikes.
You can scroll down to see more pictures from Macedonia, and here is a two layout scrapbook page I made on SUnday evening, I used the new dsp from the holiday mini (available only for demo pre-order until October 1st) Autumn vine, and the stamp set Kindred Spirits, as well I used Flower fusion and FLower fussion too, vintage brads, orange duo beads, and embossing powder. The cardstock I used is : really rust, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip. I used pumpkin pie narrow grosgrain ribbon as well.









Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am glad you had a great trip and the pics are wonderful. I love your LO that you posted! Now I have to order that paper! :)
Claire Lawrence said…
Hi Ilina,
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother before you got there! that is very sad timing. I hope the time with family was helpful and peaceful.

what beautiful creations on this post and love the pressed flowers with the organic grace!

looking forward to hearing more about your trip and seeing some more pictures.

Blessings, Claire