Spiral Pop-Out Card

I made this card for ATS challenge, I wanted to make this kinda card for a while now, so I think that was the little push I needed. I wanted to use butterflies, but my "FLight of a butterfly" won't bearriving before Friday. I used the Beah Hugs stamp set from CC Designs, which I got a while ago and just got around using it. The base of the card is 5"x10" of more mustard cardstock, scored and folded in half. The front part is then layered with bashful blue, certainly celery and designers paper I got from Michael's. The Image is stamped on basic white from Papertrey, colored with copics and layered on certainly celery and more mustard cardstock. And the inside is layered with bashful blue and designers paper on both sides. I made the spiral from vellum cardstock, the bees are stamped and colored with copics and then cut out. I added Crystal Icestickel on all the bee's wings.
Besides that I used prima flowers , very vanilla taffeta ribbon and very vanilla hardware.

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
wow!!! that is amazing!!