Another Unity Card

Yesterday seems to have been a long day, I went out shopping for my parents for gifts, I know kinda late, but in Macedonia we Santa Clause comes on New Year, right at midnight, and Christmas is on January 7th. I guess that's how Santa can make it to all places to give the gifts. LoL. Joking!
Anyway, yesterday was my 3-D projects day, but that is not what I am sharing now, I still need to take pictures, I will show you one later, and the other one I can't show until next week.
Now onto the card. I made this one using the Unity kit Tiny Trinity, I wanted to make a card to be more masculine, I really lack of those. I like how it came out, I think it can be unisex :) Scroll down for supplies. I will be back later with my 3-D project to shareSUPPLIES:
stamps: tiny trinity
ink: momento, copic markers
paper: very vanilla, river rock, always artichoke, old olive, basic grey Mellow pp
other: nestabilities, always artichoke narrow grosgrain ribbon, silver brads
ENJOY!

Comments