Monogramed Gift Set

Here is the gift set I made yesterday for one on my fellow PhillyInkers for today's gift exchange. MY upline Claire came by yesterday to pick it up, because due to my cold I am not attending the Christmas Brunch :( , but I don't want to get anyone else sick, not especially before the holidays, and not my friends who are pregnant or have babies. So I think it's safe to post this now, as the brunch started 20 min ago and I don't think anyone who is there will be checking blogs lol.
I used Bravo Burgundy and Pink Pirouette cs, and Parisian summer dsp, as well Just Rite Curlz Monogram stampers. The calendar is made with one of Lauren Meader's Timeless templates, the little journals are alrered Moleskin (sp?) journals, there is notepad, and set of 8 monogrammed cards.
Sorry for the bad pictures, but I had to hurry to take the pics and then wrap the gift, before Claire came by. Oh yeah, Claire has the sweetest, cutest little baby, I finally got to see him yesterday in person.











Comments

Vicki G said…
Very Pretty Ilina!!! Welcome to the team!!!

Vicki
Anonymous said…
Can you give directions for the calendar? It's very cute & I'd love to make some!!! And I love love love the colors!!!!!!! Thanks
Carmen said…
WOW!! These are beautiful!!
Teresa Kline said…
luv this...great job! *~*
Jaspere said…
That is a great calendar set. Love it.
Kristin said…
These are awesome! I love LM Templates and you did a great job.