Friend to Friend

Ok, I am very bad. I am posting from school. Well I don't have class at the moment, I have 1 hr break (woohoo for breaks!) and I have my computer with me. I forgot that I didn't share the swaps I made for the Philly Inkers meeting which was canceled. I was planning to bring the swaps for the February meeting and realized it was too late for Valentine's Day cards. So I donated my 10 swaps (I just mounted them on card base) for Cards For Kids, for the Children's Hospital in Michigan. SUPPLIES:
stamps: Love you much, French Scrips (or something like that En Francise?)
paper: riding hood red, very vanilla, candy lane dsp, pink pirouette
ink: riding hood red, chocolate chip
other: ridinghood red stripped ribbon, scalloped edge punch, heart to heart punch

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
this is lovely, you sound like me and the school thing, trying to squeeze it all in....I hope you do well! *~*
Jaspere said…
This turned out great and I've posted cards at work on occassions :)