Hanna Sneak Peek #1 - You MOOove Me

Here is the first sneak peak for the Hanna Stamps! release this Thursday. The images are from the set called "Hay Hanna". I had this chocolate cow since last year, I altered one for my husband last year, and this one was left and forgotten until I saw the new Hanna set and dag it out. I wish I could have found the googly eyes I have somewhere to add to the cow images. When my husband saw this cow he started laughing . LOL.
DO you want to participate in the release party? Then on Thursday Night, from 9pm to 11pm head out to Hanna STamps! forum over SCS
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Hay Hanna
ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, copic markers
paper: whisper white, really rust, close to cocoa, old olive,acetate
other: nestabilities, small daisy punch, flat back pearls, crushed velvet flock,scallop edge punch, 1/16" hole punch.

Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

Comments

Stephanie said…
how cute is this, I love the cows!
Jaspere said…
Those cows are just too cute.
Claire Lawrence said…
I love the cows!! maybe b/c I grew up on a farm. my first actual word was tractor - no joke!
Claire
Vicki G said…
These are tooooo or is that MOOOO cute!!!!

Vicki