Forest Friends

I am so tired....lol...ok I will stop wining. I am looking forward for spring break through, in 10 days...but till then we gonna get roasted in school...
Anyway...here is a card I made the other day using the new Forest Friends stamp set which will be in the Occasions Mini catalog and will be able for order starting April 1st. I love the little deer, Bambi. It's so cute...As well I used the new jumbo grommets from the mini catalog, they are so fun to play with. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Forest Friends, Thankfully Thinking
ink: old olive, always artichoke, close to cocoa and chocolate chip markers, chocolate chip classic ink pad
paper: very vanilla, old olive, chocolate chip
other: old olive stripped ribbon, jumbo grommets, nestabilities, 1/2" circle punch, bone folder for setting the grommmets.

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
adorable! *~*ackismor
Anonymous said…
great card Ilina...those jumbo grommets are really interesting!
Carmen said…
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to order this set ... hope you don't mind if I case this!