Trendy Trees Once More

Can't you tell that I just love this set. I love the cute little trees. I don't know, but I have a thing about trees, especially climbing them. LOL...
I made this card while ago, and I forgot that I haven't shared it. So here it is. Sorry I don't have recent creations, school is in its final week, and next week are my finals , so it's been hectic the past week or so.

supplies:
stamps: trendy tress
ink: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, rose red, kiwi kiss
paper: whisper white, kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie
other: earth elements brads, chocolate chip narrow grosgrain ribbon
ENJOY and check back tomorrow for a surprise!

Comments

Tina said…
I really like that stamp set, and your card is just wonderful. The scoring is a perfect touch!
Jaspere said…
Beautiful! You'll be retiring your set before I even ink mine up.
Anonymous said…
Lovely CAS! Good luck for the exams!
Cher said…
luvvvvvvvvvvvv this one! ty cher
Unknown said…
i love all the cards you've made with this set.