Hello Sunshine

*** Registration for the following classes closes on June 1st 10AM
Sunshine Garden Class
Bella's Bloom Mini Class
Stamping on Silk Scarves***


Here is a card I made using the Lily at the Beach stamp set from Pink Cat Studio. Lily is so cute.
I stamped the image on PTI white and colored it with copics, then I sponged the edges with Ranger's Distress Broken China Ink. I cut out the mat using the label nestabilities ( they can be purchased over Hanna Stamps! ) sponged the edges with broken china distress ink. Applied some dew drops I got from Hanna Stamps! too, SU! ribbon and paper. The patterned paper is We're memory keepers. I punched the edge with EKSucces wavy edge punch. :) Enjoy!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Your DP totally suite the image and style of card Ilina. What a great find!
Kristin said…
i love the lily stamps!! hope to have some oneday :-)
Angie Williams said…
Oh! That is just darling!
Christyne said…
This is such a cute image! TFS.
Melissa said…
WOW!! Your card is fabulous! I love the rich colours, great job Ilina!!