Today is the day


**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th




Of my graduation. It's kinda scary and unreal. It is been sooooo long that I have been in school, I mean college. I started in 1996 in Macedonia at the Saints Cyril and Methodius University there. And here I am today graduating from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. Who would have thunk it. So many things have happened ever since.
I moved to the US, I got married, I became SU! demonstrator, and now I am electrical power engineer. Scary huh. Don't let me play with the electricity at your house. Kidding.
Anyway, before I head out to my commencement and before my in-laws make it here, I have a card to share. I used Kind and Caring thoughts from the New Catalog sneak peek (Level 3 Hostess set to make this card). I have another similar one but will share it later. I will post later the supplies.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday!





Supplies:
stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
paper: vellum cardstock, old olive, rich razzleberry, whisper white, old olive prints
ink: rich razzleberry, old olive, jet black staz on
other: spica glitter pen, top not die, corner rounder punch, old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Wanda J. said…
Ilina - this is BEAUTIFUL! I love these colors together! ...and Congratulations on your graduation! I'm sure you're ecstatic about being finished - good luck to you in moving on to a new phase in your life!
Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous. Beatiful colors.
tammi4fsu said…
Congratulations on your graduation. What a huge sigh of relief, huh?!
Helen said…
Beautiful card, as always. Congratulations on your graduation. You look so young. Looking at your picture make me feel kinda old. I graduated from Temple in 98. Good luck with your career. Can I email you if I need electrical work? :)
mybratsmom said…
Just wanted to congratulate you on your graduation and your beautiful projects.