On my couch again and grab bag cards update




Here is another card I made using the PTI On My Couch stamp set.
An update on my moving. We found an apartment in Alpharetta, GA, about 5 miles from where I will be working. It seems like a nice place.My hubby was down there. It's a gated community, has 3 swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, fitness center, sushi place down the street etc. The apartment has dishwasher (YAY!!!!), washer and drier, which is not usual for PA to have washer and drier inside the apartment (but we have in our current one), 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
So, it seems like very nice place, and it is kind of exciting and scary to move!!!
We found where the church is meeting, and the funniest thing is that the evangelist who is leading the church used to be my "boss" while I was in the ministry in Macedonia, as he was overseeing all administration of the churches in Europe. And another interesting thing is that a great friend of mine (from ROmania) who was on the second mission team in Macedonia now lives near Atlanta and attends the same congregation (North View Church of Christ). Sean was able to stay with him and his wife when he went down there to look for apartment.

Ok, I won't bore you enough.

There are several more grab bags cards available, since I found a whole box of cards while packing LOL....Scroll down to purchase. I will ship all of the orders tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. So, you have until then.

On Tuesday we are loading the moving van and leaving for Georgia on Wednesday morning. I am starting my job at Siemens Power Generation on Monday, August 31st.




Supplies:
stamps: On My Couch
ink: Black and Aqua Mist
paper: PTI white, aqua mist and kraft
other: Aqua Mist satin ribbon, scallop edge punch, paper piercing tool, dimensionals





Comments

Anonymous said…
the cards are so cute and girly...those cartoons are really cute
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Anonymous said…
Girl, between finishing your degree, finding a job, and moving to another state, I don't know how you find the time to make the beautiful cards and projects you do! Send some of your energy my way....I ordered 3 of your grab bags! I just moved from GA last year to AZ and don't miss the very warm humidity....Alpharetta is a nice area and you will find lots to do there! Good luck...
Mary L