Merry and Bright





Today is the last day to take advantage of the SU! Holiday Extravaganza and my special for my tutorials and templates. Buy Three and get Two free ( of equal or lesser value)




Here is a Christmas card I made using unconventional colors: bashful blue and orchid opulence. I used the Sizzix Textured plates for the background, some dazzling diamonds, the ribbon is not SU! because I couldn't find matching ribbon, as well the brads.
I used Merriment stamp and Tree Trimmings stamp set for the image.
























Comments

Sharon Wheet said…
I really love the non traditional holiday colors. great card!
Anonymous said…
I also like nontraditional Christmas colors - we benefit when you do something different!! Pretty! At least you know you will be going back to warmer snowless weather after your business trip! Take care
Mklecuyer