Here's some love to keep you warm

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions(ends 12/22)

Here is a jar of hot chocolate and marshmallows I made for my husband for Xmas. I didn't have much time to be creative, so I had to whip something fast. Today I was able to pick up my box with the SU! goodies, mainly definitely decorative vinyl sheets and one of them was the clear one. So using the snowflake sizzlits I cut out bunch of snowflakes and adhered them to the jar. Then added a strip of dp layered on baja breeze card stock and stamped and punched the sentiment from Cold and Cuddly set. I decorated the top with a cut out penguin from the same set and adhered it with dimensionals to add dimension.

I really like how the clear snowflakes came out.

The vinyl sheets are part of the 12 Days Holiday sales, and there are 2 12x24 sheets in one pack for only $9.71 (I think)




Comments

Jaspere said…
What a cute gift. Love that little penguin.