Blog Candy Winner and Update on Awash with Flowers Gable Box instructions and template


Sorry I am posting this late. I have been out all day and haven't had chance to create or post anything. I had eye exam in the morning, then visited a friend who had spine surgery couple weeks ago, then Sean and I went out to dinner and watched a movie and the day slipped by.

Before I go onto the blog candy winner, I just wanted to let you all know that I have emailed all pre-orders of the Awash with flowers gable box and card set instructions and templates and if you purchase it now you will be able to instantly download it (through the link that will be sent to you from service@fastwagon.com )

And now onto the winner. Random.org choose #25 and that was Alicia.

Alicia said...

I absolutely love your work. It's so fun to check in every day and see what you have posted. Thanks so much!


Congratulations Alicia!!! Please email me your home address at : ilina.crouse@gmail.com so I can mail you Love Bug set :)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, I LOVED reading each and everyone of them. Thank you for the encouraging words too :))) They all made my day(days) :)

Comments