Presto Best Wishes


From today, you can order the items from the Summer mini catalog, such as Tropical Party, Smooch spritz, Presto paper and many others. Click on SHOP NOW link above to view all of them.
For today I have a simple card for you. I used the presto speciality paper and inked it with old olive ink, I added some ribbon ruffles on the side ( I saw a video tutorial last night and had to try it out) and then used oval all stamp set for the sentiment.

I was hoping to have a lot done today, but here it is another Saturday is over and I feel like I totally wasted it. Oh well...

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



supplieS:
stamps: oval all
ink: old olive
paper: very vanilla, presto, old olive
other: very vanilla satin ribbon, large oval punch, scallop oval punch

Comments

Unknown said…
Ilina
Your card is so beautiful! Now I wish I had
pre-orded it. LOL
TFS
Rhonda
Unknown said…
Beautiful!!! -- how do you do that with the ribbon?

Kathryne
Jane Giggy said…
Your card is gorgous! Will you share with us how you did the ribbon?
Unknown said…
OMG, Iliana! This is beautiful and stunning...what made you think of doing the ribbon like this? WOW!
stampingmadly said…
The ribbon looks great, Ilina. where did you find the video tutorial?