Christmas in July (ok, June) kits in my Etsy shop




I added some more kits to my Etsy Shop this evening. This time they are Christmas paper crafting kits
They include:
10 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" pieces of cardstock(4 very vanilla, 2 old olive, 2 river rock, 2 real red)
2 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" pieces of cardstock with stamped frames (one very vanilla and 1 river rock)
12 4"x6" Dashing Patterned Paper
1 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" sheet of embellishments
8 ft. ribbon
4 ft. elastic cord (2ft each, silver and gold)
14 buttons total (white/cream, green, red)

To go to my ETSY SHOP click --> HERE







Comments

lorijane said…
Dear Ilina,
I spent an hour pouring over your blog while my 14yo slept in! You ARE an artisan. Keep entering! I saw a trend in your work...with each project more of your own personal style and paper architectural design comes through. When I spot a piece on SCS that grabs me...no doubt it is one of your pieces. You continue to inspire me. I LOVED your Christmas work last year with the little red bird. Love, LOVE, LUV your style. Enjoy the sunshine and Stamp On! lorijane