No One Like You


It's been a crazy week.I just finished working around 10pm. And then made this easy card using the simply sent kit No one like you.All supplies are from it.his kit is retiring in 2 weeks :(
Yesterday was my docs appointment which went ok. My knee will be fine, the XRAYs came out fine and I have tendinitis, so the doc gave me some anti-inflamatory pills and recommended physical therapy if the knee doesn't feel better in the next few days.
As well I was diagnosed with heat intolerance.... not so good for one who lives in the South...
Besides that I have been busy with swaps(you can see pic of all cut supplies, I will save the card for later, when everyone gets their swaps), preparing for the Tour de Freaks and the SUmmer UStamp
Anyway...time for bed...another work day tomorrow.





Comments