Bunny Boxes

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 



Hi all,

Wow, it's been so long since I have actually made something. I think my mojo went to Italy, together with my mind. That's where my mind has been lately, as I am getting excited about our stay in Rome. We decided to stay an extra day on top of what we planned. Ok, I hope the other places that we are visiting won't get upset that I am biased and that I love Rome (Dubrovnik, Athens, Corfu, Ephesus(Kushadasi), Santorini, Mesina(Taormina)). I love all of the cities we are visiting, but Rome has a special place in my heart. There is something magical. I know the map of center Rome by heart. Funny huh?

Anyway, here's the first project I made for my Easter Wishes online class. I love bunnies and they are perfect for Easter. I felt little sad while planning this project, as I am still missing our little bunny. :(


More details about the class can be found HERE




Comments