Punch Bunch box and tags

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 



Little while ago I made similar box and tags for my online SAB class, just used different colors. I decided to re-create the project just using poppy red and pear pizzaz, and some very vanilla cardstock.

I used the Punch Bunch set from the SAB (note SAB is only until March 31st, so you have couple more weeks left)

Scroll down for supplies

As well I just posted the new upcoming online classes HERE


supplies:
stamps: punch bunch
paper: very vanilla, poppy parade
ink: poppy parade, pear pizzaz, early espresso
other: template (available for the SAB online class attendees- the class is still available), pear pizzaz ribbon, two tags die, scallop circle punch, circle punch

Comments

I love these!! just 5 cards? and thoe poppy parade:) i love this color
Beverly Polen said…
Beautiful, Ilina! TFS!
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida
Oma said…
Gorgeous & it would be a great idea for Christmas using Christmas paper.