Taking a break and a special

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)



Hi all,

As you have noticed my blog has been little bit abandoned lately. To be honest I haven't created anything the past few weeks and I have no energy to do so.
So...I will be taking a break for 3-4 weeks and will be back the the beginning/middle of June with a new online class : Sneeky Peaky Online Class. Which I am planning to start on June 10th.

I will post more details soon.

From today until next Thursday 5/19/2011 I am running a special on all my templates and online classes. Buy two get one free (equal or lesser value).

Starting from 5/20 until 6/04 I won't have internet or phone access. So your emails, messages etc won't be answered.

If you register for online classes during that period you will need to wait until 6/04/11 for me to send you the invitation, since these are sent manualy and not automatically as for the templates/instructions.

Thank you for checking my blog and all your commets through the years. :)
See you in few weeks.

Comments

Laura S said…
Hope all is well, Ilina, and completely understand the need for a "creating" break. Don't worry, your devoted followers will be here when you return. Take care of yourself...
Blessings,
Laura
Chico, CA