Cross My Heart Spring Mini Sneak Peek


ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA and NEW CLEARANCE ITEMS
ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)
Hi all,

Sorry I was quiet the past several days. I have more sneak peeks to share, but I slacked uploading the projects, as we were getting ready for my baby's 1st Birthday Party. Today she turned ONE!!! And we had the party yesterday, so it was hectic. I will upload some photos of the cake etc tomorrow or so.

Now, onto the card. I used Cross my heart set from the new Spring mini. I used markers to color and stamp. Added some Crystal effects to the heart.

The dsp is the digital version of More Amore, I just printed it out on very vanilla card stock. 


I have added another few templates and tutorials on my page --> HERE
I have updated my Etsy Shop, too --> HERE

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh I love this simplicity at its best
beautiful card, I love it! And wow, your little girl's 1st bday? Already? Seems like you were just expecting!