Mosaic Madness one more time




ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)

Hi all,
Here's another simple card I made using the Mosaic Madness stamp set and the coordinating dsp called Quatrefancy.
The sentiment is from a new set called Remembering your birthday, that as well will be available in the new catalog.
The card is a CASE from Stampin' Success magazine that we, as demonstrators receive from SU! every other month. So, another perk of being a demo. Want to become one, drop me a line, SU! has a special this month, you get $30 in free products in your starter kit. So, for only $99 you get $155 worth of catalog products and free shipping on your kit. And no further obligations. EMail me :)
The colors I used are Strawberry slush, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Pumpkin pie.
The Strawberry slush is one of the new in colors, I love it. Actually I LOVE all of the new in colors.

Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek :)



Comments