Thanks so much

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)

Here is another simple card that I made, this time using the Simply Sketched Hostess set. The colors are: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla. 
As well I used some dsp strips from Soho Subway dsp, and Very Vintage button and some Linen thread.
I will be back tomorrow with another creation :)

On a side note, I still have lots of RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE on ebay, as it's easier to keep track on them, they are not auction style, but "buy it now". You can see them HERE (I combine shipping)
As I go through the piles of retired stuff I am putting up more items

If you are looking for the Stamping Royalty 2013 Blog Hop and blog candy go --> HERE



Comments

this is a stunning color combo, love!