Golden Feathers

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Monday. 
The other day  I posted my twine storage solution on my Facebook page, so I decided I will put it up here, too. I purchased Unfinished Wood Natural Cutout Spools from Amazon (they come in packages of 6) and rolled my twine on it. I really hated the edges that the current packages make onto the twine and I wanted something that will keep my twine without those edges and will look much better on projects, so this is what I came up with. Now onto the project.

I decided to use the new Four Feathers stamp set and coordinating die that are in the Holiday Mini. I fell in love with this set instantly when I saw it at Convention, but unfortunatelly I waited little too long to start using it. I made a simple card and simple colors (white and gold). The sentiment is from Holiday Invitation set, it says Give thanks, but I just inked the Thanks part with versamark and then embossed it with gold embossing powder. 
The gold thin string is from the gold twine, I just pulled out the string and adhered it with a glue dot with the gold sequin trim onto my project. 





Comments