Hope it's sweet


Hi stampers!

I completely forgot to post yesterday. The day just flew by. My Monday started with traffic due to a bad multiple car crash right at my office. So I took back roads to  my kids' daycare (for 3 miles it took us 40 minutes) and then from there to my office there was no back road as the accident was right at the turn. I just hope no one was seriously injured. Then work was busy, after work I headed off to the gym, and from the gym home, played with the kids, then fed them and they went to bed and I was spent, so I didn't turn on my computer at all. 
But I am here today with a card using the Sprinkles on Top stamp set. I stamped the doughnuts in Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe and Crushed Curry and punched them using the 3/4" circle punch. I cut the mat from Whisper White card stock and scored 2 parallel lines using my Scoring tool. Then stamped the sentiment, and adhered the doughnuts using dimensionals. I adhered the layer onto Watermelon Wonder card base. And Voila ;) 
  



Comments