Skipping Stones Designs Stamp and Share challenge


Hi Stampers! 
This my 2nd post for today, so for the coffee lovers blog hop project scroll down. 
But today is the last Friday of the month, and that means it's time for the Stamp and Share challenge by Skipping stones design. 
For the challenge we have the picture below. 
I took the colors off the picture to create my card using the Victorian Summer stamp set, which is one of my favorite stamp sets

For my card I stamped the flower image and the sentiment and then die cut the panel. I stamped the butterfly on another piece of card stock and cut it out. I adhered it then to my image panel and added come sequins. Then I adhered it to the scalloped panel and adhered to my card base. I added some Wink of Stella onto the butterfly to jazz it up a little.
Now scroll down to see the list of all the participants of the blog hop and hop on over there and leave them some love, because they have some wonderful creations for you.



Ilina --> you're here
Challenge will end on Friday, October 2 at 5:00PM EST. If you are on social media sites use #skippingstonesdesign and #stampandshare and if you upload to Splitcoaststampers use the keywords ssd and skippingstonesdesign. 

Comments