Happy Mail

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with another card, actually again 2 cards. This time I am using the Happy Mail set from WPlus9. I got the set and dies as a Christmas present from my hubby and they are so fun to work with and the images are just oh, so cute! 
As you can see, I am getting back in swing of things and posting on my blog regularly. And I am proud of it...lol. 
For these cards (and couple more that I made, which I will post some other day) I first die cut my the "images" and then using my MISTI I stamped them, so they are perfectly stamped and placed. Then using my Chameleon Pens (the deluxe set and the new colors that will be coming out soon) I colored them. I cut out some "grass" Strips from random patterned paper I had at home and then just assembled my cards and stamped my sentiments (and of course on the first card I tied the ribbon)
Come back tomorrow for another eye candy and for some blog candy ;)








Comments