Love you thorns and all

Hi Stampers!
I missed posting yesterday. I got some bad news about my mom's condition, so I didn't feel like writing anything. She was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer and in January I traveled with her to Macedonia where she supposed to get treatment. Well, she just did round of radiation, and at the moment she is not doing so  well. She is in hospice and not very responsive.
Now onto some brighter things. Here's a card I made for my husband for our anniversary which was couple weeks ago (February 24th) and I never got around to sharing, so here it is. I used mainly Lil' Inker Designs goodies. I really like how it turned out. Hope you enjoy it, too.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina, This is such a cute card. My thoughts are with you and sending prayers to your Mom. I was wondering how she was doing. It's never easy to watch our Mom's suffer from illness. BTW...did you have a chance to give draw a name for your blog candy? ;-) Karen D.
Ilina Crouse said…
Thank you! I Just announced the winner. Sorry for the delay.