Watercolored Succulents

Hi stampers! 
It's the 1st of the month and that means it's time for a new A2zScrapbooking challenge, and this month's challenge is clean and simple. So, that is what I did. I stamped this beautiful potted succulent onto watercolor paper and using my Gansai watercolors I colored, then I cut the image using the coordinating die. For the background, I did some watercolor wash and splattered little drops of color, then stamped with the Grid background using Julep Mint Hero Arts ink pad. The sentiment came from the Balloon animals set. 
Don't forget to use the code "Ilina15" to receive 15% off when you purchase $25 or more from the A2Zsrapbooking store



Comments

Greta said…
Sweet card--love your watercoloring!
Anita in France said…
What a wonderful succulent, Ilina ... fab watercolouring ... and a gorgeous wash and splattery background! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet words! Anita :)