There is no limit to your awesomeness

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Friday! I am back today with a card for this week's CAS-Friday challenge  which this week is "Color it In". I LOVE coloring, so this was easy peasy! I used the Mon Ami set and stamped the flowers repeatedly using Memory MISTI. The images were stamped with Versamark ink, and then embossed with white embossing powder. Then I colored them with Winsow and Newton watercolor markers. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark on black card stock, then embossed it with the same white embossing powder. To add little interest I added some silver thread behind my sentiment and Voila! 

Now head to the CAS-usal Fridays Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Challenge team has prepared for you. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 







Comments