So I went little crazy

So I spent at least couple hours making this card.
First I stamped the image with staz-on and then stamped the sentiment using pretty in pink SU! Marker. I colored the image (the flowers) using SU pretty in pink and regal rose classic ink pads. I applied some Tombow MULTI glue on the upper part of the dress and added some snow white glitter (I think stampendous), then with a thin paint brush I added crystal effects to each flower(petal by petal). I attached the image to a pretti in pink cardstock. Then with the 1/2" circle SU! punch I punched out circles from white shimmery cardstock, and mounted them on the back of the pretty in pink cardstock so only half are showing up. Then with stampin' dimensionals I attached the layers to chocolate chip cardstock, then to shimmery white, and then to pretty in pink. I punched three holes with the 1/8" inch circle punch for the crystal brads and attached the flowers. I attached pink and brown organdy ribbon to the chocolate chip card base and then with dimensionals attached the rest of the layers(already put together). So here is the outcome and some close-ups.














Comments