Birthday Whimsy

**** EDITED with better pictures (daylight)*****


Well the weekend is over. We had great time in Mount Laurel, NJ at the marriage retreat, heard great lessons and had great time with friends, thought I felt it was perfect time to stay home and sleep with all the rain. We got back this afternoon and I had to start doing my homeworks right away, the helpful thing was that I was able to do some yesterday at the hotel as we had wireless and I had my computer with me. Anyways....I just finished my homeworks and I am glad this is my last week of classes, and then I have one week of finals. Then 3 weeks break until I start my co-op. I am hoping to get the internship at PECO, which is in the area of Distribution and Transmission System's reliability. On on 12th I'll be able to see the offers. I requested 4 interviews and I was offered 4, so we'll see now with internship offers. But with the end of this term, the school is over until the end of September.
ENough babbling, here is a card I started on Friday, continued on Saturday morning (before we left) and finished today while I was fighting to stay awake and do school work. The colors don't look real, as the lighting in our new apartment is not so good, or I haven't found a good spot for taking pics except on the balcony(during the day). I have had this set (Birthday WHimsy) for a while, over a month, and I just used it for first time for this card I made for my cousin's son who'll be 10 years old on April 13 ( 3 days after my b-day), it's kind of funny, my cousin turned 40, my aunt (her mom) turned 70, I am turning 30(SCARYYYYY), and my nephew is turning 10.
CS: river rock, blue bayou, very vanilla
inks: versamark, river rock, blue bayou, markers: only orange, yoyo yellow
accessories: dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, river rock double stiched ribbon, word window punch, sponges





Comments