Happy Easter

I just realized yesterday that Easter is in less than 2 weeks and that I wanted to send Easter cards to mine and Sean's families. I just made this card, and I think we'll be sending those to our families. On Saturday Sean and I will be making them along with our " Just Moved" cards which I still haven't finished.
On another note, at midnight the results for the internships were published, and yes I was offered the one at PECO, along with few others (but can accept only one). So I got the one I really wanted :) which is very good news for me :)
SUPPLIES:
stamp set: A Good Egg
Cardstock: whisper white, so saffron, pumpkin pie, rose red, old olive
ink: old olive, jet black staz-on, so saffron, pumpkin pie,versamark
dps:rose red prints designer paper series
accessories: crystal effects, very vanilla and pumpkin pie narrow grosgrain ribbon,window word punch,dimensionals

Comments

So cute! Love the color combo and that little chickie always makes me smile :)