Card from Diva Night

I haven't made any cards today, I was at PECO engineering day all day, I left from home at 6.35am and got back home at 6.30pm, so it's been quite long and tiring day, but it was fun, I got bunch of freebies, and gifts, and offer to work in the relay protection group when I gradiate, which is not my group, and offer to work with one engineer who as well is a professor at Villanova, on my design project on phasors (don't try to understand, it's power engineering).
After all all the power engineering courses I took in Macedonia (like 35 or more) serve me well at PECO, because no one has ever taken the courses I have.Enough about power engineering....

I got today my package from SU!, it was smaller order than the last time, I got only 2 stamp sets, which I haven't mounted them yet.
But here is one of the cards we made last night at Diva Night. Our new printer/scaner/fax and one more thing ( I think it said 4 in 1) arrived yesterday and I just finished setting it up.
So I was playing with it and tried scaning this card made with the Pretty Peoni stamp set. I just love this stamp set! The color combo is very vanilla or whisper white (I am too tired to tell the color), rubby red and so saffron.
I think I prefer taking picture with the camera, rather than the scanner, it looks much better, I think.

Comments