The Cutes Scarecrow

I love this new Holiday Mini Stamp Set, actually I love 90% of the holiday mini stamp sets. LoL. So I preordered pretty much all of them.
This set is called "Happy Blessings" and it has the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen. So I just had to use it :) I masked the image to stamps the background image and one of the pumpkins ,and then colored it with copics. The colors used are pumpkin pie, more mustard, old olive, whisper white and so saffron. As well I used 1 1/2 and 1 3/8" circle punch and circle scallop punch, and stripped pumpkin pie ribbon. On the pumpkin piece on the background I stamped pumpkins with versamark, and all layers and punchouts are sponged on the edges.
Ok I think it's time for nap, I have been at work from 7am (don't ask me what time I had to get up) and then had classes from 11am until 4pm, so I am pretty beat up. Check back tomorrow for more projects :)

Comments