Rose is a Rose

Happy Monday everyone!
I can't believe how fast the weekend went by...just amazing, and it's Monday again. I am done with classes for today, and I am off tomorrow, which is very good thing, so I can sleep in tomorrow :D
Anyway, here is a card I started making on Thursday and finished it yesterday. I used the set Rose is a Rose. I stamped all the parts in pink pirouette, riding hood red, kiwi kiss and old olive, and cut them out, then I adhered it to the top note die cut in whisper white with dimensionals. As well I used riding hood red taffeta ribbon and Bella Rose designers paper. I used two way glue pen to add glittet to the darker parts (the step 2) of the flowers and leaves. I was planning to add Dazzling Diamonds, but I was too lazy to look for it since it wasn't on my desk, so I used crystal fine glitter from MS.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I just got this set and I am looking for inspiration! Using the die, how did you get that layered look with the red and the white? Cause the die is just one size correct? Just wondering how you did that?