Stamp Simply

Today was my official last day of my co-op at PECO, classes start Monday, but I will be staying at PECO as a part time intern in the incoming months. Today I had my final presentation about Distribution Automation Schemes at PECO. It was fun.
Anyways, onto the card now. Yesterday I received few stamp sets from Flourishes . So I had to try it out, after mounting 7 sets from SU! (I needed a break), I have more mounting to do!
The set is called Thank You and it's from the series " Stamp Simply". I like how it turned out. I stamped with staz-on on shimmery white and colored with ink refills (pink pirouete, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss and old olive), the ribbon I used is from Michael's (their Holiday ribbon). Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Thank You
cardstock: shimmery white, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss
ink: jet black Staz-on, pink pirouette, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss and old olive
other: SU! silver brads, ticket corner punch, ribbon from Michael's

Comments