Bear Hugs

Here is a card I made with CC Design set Bear Hugs, I had colored the images (bear and bee) while I was in the plane flying to Frankfurt, Germany. The flight atendant was rather impresed and entertained watching me color with my copics. So finally I decided to use the two images to make a card. (I thought I would have time to make cards while in Macedonia, oh boy, how wrong was I). I made the gerbera daisy with daisy punch (large and medium) and sun punch (medium and small), and the leaves are punched out. I added some shimmerz on the petals, and clear microbeads in the middle. As well the edges of the scalloped edges of the ovals have some shimmerz and a little bit on the bear (ears, nose, belly) and on the wings of the bee. and here is a close up of the gerbera daisy.
SUPPLY:
stamps: bear hugs from CC design
paper: pink pirouette, pretty in pink, old olive, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, bella rose dsp
ink: adinorack black, copics
other: ribbon from Michael's, shimmerz, microbeads, oval classic and scallop nestabillities, white brads, white gel pen

Comments

Pam said…
this is simply stunning.

I would love to know the maker of the punches u used.

Blessings,
Pam in IN
bearingfruit4him@rtcol.com