Another SnowBunny Tea Bag Holder

I have been MIA the past few days. I haven't had time to make anything since Tuesday, since it's last week of school and finals are starting on Monday. And yesterday we had our Senior Design Proposal Presentation. And right now I am so tired, I started making a card last night with my new Unity Stamps (well they are not release, but it's my first order and it's Butterfly Beauty, those who know me they know I LOVE butterflies!) I am hoping to finish it today, so I can share it. But in meantime I have another project to share, it's another tea bag holder, but this time it's a book teabag holder. I made this on on Tuesday for the MFT sneak peaks. But I forgot to share it on my blog. I took few pictures of it, so you get the idea how it looks like :) Scroll down for complete list of supplies:




SUPPLIES:

stamps: MFT

ink: Tuxedo Black Momento, Baja Breeze, copic markers

paper: white PTI, ski slope dsp, Baja Breeze

other: jumbo pewter brads, chunky glitter, felt snowflakes, snowflake brad (Making Memories), dazzling diamonds glitter, whisper white narrow grosgrain ribbon.

ENJOY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina,
Hey!! It's SO GREAT to just run into you while I'm looking around online... I look and, YES it is YOU!!! WOW, I can say I knew her before she became so popular and published!! Great job, an doc course your designs are ALWAYS SO VERY SPECIAL!!!
Take care of you!!
Denise from Ohio
cogjplusd@sssnet.com
Cheryl Walker said…
Oh My, I love it!!!!!!! This is just toooo darn cute!


Cheryl
JBassem said…
WOW!!
That's adorable.
I like the whole "book" idea.
The jumbo brads + ribbon = :)
The rabbit is quite cute with all the details and color you have put into him.
Way to use the DSP!! :) I think you're finally out of your shell. :)
The greeting is PERFECT for tea/ hot cocoa...
The chunky glitter for snow just completes the look wonderfully!
Brava!!!!
Tina said…
this is such a great idea! It is sooo cute!