More Christmas Cards

Here are the rest of the Xmas cards I made. I totally forgot to share those, so here they are. I used riding hood red cs and dsp, very vanilla cs and kraft cs. And I used my sewing machine to stitch the edges of the riding hood red dsp. On the bottom is a little peek of the truffles I made for my in-laws. I made 3 boxes of those. The boxes are stamped on the outside with Snow Burst stamp set in wild wasabi and riding hood red. I need to get going now to finish the tags for the gifts and pack to leave to visit my in-laws. Check back tomorrow to see the calendars I was making (I still haven't finished my MIL's one, we will mail it to her later, I know it's BAD!!!) and the card I made for my husband for Christmas.









Comments

Jaspere said…
Love your cards and the truffles look delicious.
Kristin said…
these are so pretty!
Teresa Kline said…
pretty cards and the goodies look yummy...hmmmm! Merry Christmas *~*