Ballet Sophie and Last Chance to Sign up for Flower Tote class

Before I go onto the card I just wanted to put in a quick reminder that the registration for the FLOWER TOTE CLASS is closing in less then 24 hours (January 31st at NOON EST). So if you want to purchase this class hurry up and register before the deadline :)
Yesterday I spent pretty much whole afternoon at the hospital. The doctor thinks there are no broken bones, which is good, but I need to rest and keep my leg elevated. My knee looks nasty, all bruised up and swollen and it hurts. They gave me some horse pain killers. There is still no call from the hospital, so I am hoping that my XRays were normal.
The bummer is that I can't really create anything. I can't really sit on my chair and have my leg straight out...hmmm...I could maybe figure out something, if I am not in too much pain.
Ok, now onto the card.
I made this card for today's Hanna Stamp! challenge, which was my turn to host. It was a sketch challenge:
And here is the card I came up with.I used Ballet Sophie for this card, and the sentiment if from the SU! set Family Phrases. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Ballet Sophie from Hanna Stamps, SU! family phrases
ink: momento in tuxedo black
paper: sahara sand, pink pirouette, PTI white, riding hood red, candy lane dsp
other: MS hydrangea punch, half back pearls, copics, nestabilities
ENJOY!

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
super duper cute! *~*
Angie Williams said…
I love these sopies and rileys! The card is so so cute! Great sketch and hope your knee is better soon!
Unknown said…
sophie and riley are just adorable. excellent way to use the layout.
What a cute card!!! Love the pearls(:
Anonymous said…
What a lovely card. Love how you layered it....just a little bit different!

Wonderful to hear you haven't broken anything. When I did my ankle at Uni, they reckoned it would have been better had it actually broken. It would not have taken as long to heal. I know the pain and feel for you!!!!