My Creative Mess ( I Mean Space)

So here it is, how organized (read un-organized) is my crafting space, and I feel like I am running out of space. This are my Ikea rods that hold my SU! punches, I need to get couple more so I can put my my non-SU punches up to.stacking bins on my desk, they hold adhesive, dea drops, refills, sponges, and what not.
copic markers, non SU! stamps, baby wipes which I use for cleaning my stamps, prismacolor markers, MS punches, SU markers etc.

Su! inkpads and embelishments, glitter classy brass, etc. And of course stamps (non- retired)
a bin full of scrap paper (cardstock and patterned paper)
stamps, cuttlebug, wheels, Big SHot, yeah they are on the floor. I love working on the floor!!! as weird it may sound, I love sitting down on the floor.
CB dies and embossing folders, SIzzix dies, nestabilities
ribbon baskets and more current SU! stamp sets
paper and fabric flowers, buttons (jars) and ribbon
opened packs of cardstock and more ribbon
unopened packs of cs and more current stamps
retired stamps
MORE ribbon!
12x12 drawers under my desk, they hold punches, dsp, 12x12 cardstock and what not




on the shelf in my closet: some retired and non SU! paper

and my paper trimmers, yes, they are on the floor too, I always cut on the floor!

So that is my messy space in a nutshell!
I have couple projects to share, I just need to edit my pics. So check back again :)

Comments

Jaspere said…
You should see mine. I still have everything in totes (which are stacked and stacked)*LOL*
Anonymous said…
WoW!!!!!!!! What a room.....Hey...I wish I only had as much scrap as you have! I seem to have tonnes....Shell's mission better quickly become...Use all that scrap up!

Great to check out your space Ilina!
Ashley Newell said…
Thank you for posting all these great pictures and sharing! You have some great ideas!
seeing all this stuff makes me a bit sick. not in a bad way, but a good, jealous way!
Rose said…
Wow! That's a lot of ink!!!
You have more stuff than I do but you are organized the same way I am...kinda messy but much neater than it could be!