Do you live in Philly area?

Sorry no eye candy for now.

I just wanted to let you know that if you are in Philly area (Lansdowne borough) that I will be teaching rubber stamping classes starting May 4th.
They will be every Monday night starting on May 4th, (with exception of May 25th-memorial day) and will go for 4 weeks starting at 7pm and will be for ages 13 and up( teens and adults)
The classes will be at the 20th Century Club in Lansdowne, PA.

The first class will be making cards
Second class will be stamping on tiles
Third: stamping on silk scarves
Fourth: 3-D items, giftables

The price will be about $20 or $25 (I think) depending if you are Lansdowne resident or not, plus supplies. You will need to register with the 20th Century Club in Lansdowne. (not me)

I will be posting more info as the time gets close.

Comments

Kelly said…
Would love to do this but my daughter has music lessons on Monday nights at 7:00 bummer. If you ever do classes on another night can you email me? kellynaylor2007@comcast.net (I am in Norwood and found you blog through Lisa Cross and Tonya Leyshion). THanks!