Guess what??

*** REMINDER : registration for fifth Avenue class is open until April 1st, click HERE for more info***

I am in San Francisco. I arrived earlier today around 11am pacific time.... Anyway, I am about to take nap after a sleepless night and a looong flight, but I wanted to share two samples made with the new Soft Summer set which will be available for purchase on April 1st, as well the dsp used Walk in the Park

SUPPLIES
stamps: soft summer
ink: basic gray, old olive, baja breeze
paper: walk in the park dsp, baja breeze, basic gray
other: basic gray taffeta ribbon, tags sizzlits


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Soft Summer
ink: staz on, old olive, bashful blue, pretty in pink, so saffron
paper: watercolor, bashful blue, pretty in pink, old olive
other: wide grosgrain old olive ribbon

Comments

Jaspere said…
This is such a cute set. I was on the fence about it until now.
Anonymous said…
't mind the second one with the pretty pinks and greens but lurvvve the first one! That tag is gorgeous and the colours very interesting. Great work Ilina.
Ret said…
These are beautiful!! I love, love, love the first one! Gorgeous colors. Wonderful work.
Christyne said…
Such pretty cards! TFS.
Carmen said…
Wonderful cards ... they are making me wish I had gotten that set!