Blog Candy Winner and Another Tea Box

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th


Here is another tea box I made using Let's Do Lunch My Timeless Template. As well I used the Tea For Two stamp set fort he settiment on the bottom corner of the box.
Other supplies used:
paper: chocolate chip, wild wasabi, groovy guava, retired dsp
ink: whisper white craft ink
other: sun punches, daisy punches, wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, punch bunch tools

Scroll down for the Blog Candy Winner :)






And the BLOG CANDY WINNER is:

NUMBER 25
and that is Kristin. She said
Blogger Kristin said...

Well, I never win these, but I have to congratulate you on graduation (and the 100K hit!!). :-)


Congratulations! and Please email me your address so I can send you the goodies :)


Comments

Char in So Cal said…
CONGRATS Kristin!!
Jaspere said…
This is just gorgeous.
ateliersdeval said…
Hi ! Do you sell the template for this superb box ?
Thanks
Ilina Crouse said…
I do not sell one, but this is one of the My Timeless Templates available at papertreyink