Desktop Organizer Card Sets

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th
Country Living Summer Cookout Kit****

Here are bunch of card sets packed in Lauren's Desktop Organizer (my timeless template). I made these last night, as I am Artist of the Week at this Saturday's Farmers Market here in Lansdowne, PA. For the sets using Thoughts and Prayers stamp set I was inspired by my upline's(Claire) swap :) from the recent downline meeting we had. I used some retired paper and in-colors for the second set. Hope you like them. Whatever doesn't sell on Saturday will be put in my Etsy Store afterwards :)










Comments

Jeannie said…
Gorgeous!! Is there a link to the tutorial or is that your own creation? I'd love the template if there is one!!
Jeannie said…
Sorry -- guess I should read and not just look at the pictures!! Found the template info in the first line! TFS! Jeannie
Wanda in NC said…
I never did find the template. Can someone help me find it, please?
Ilina Crouse said…
here's the direct link to the template
http://papertreyink.com/mtt_desktoporganizer_webview.html
Diana said…
Good luck on your sale at the Farmer's Market this Saturday! All of your card set are beautiful! I'm curious as to how many cards you have included in each set and how much you are selling these for?
Claire Lawrence said…
i'm going to have to CASE these back!! I love what you did with my designs! so flattered that they inspired you:0)
Melissa said…
wow those are nice, I wish I could come to a class like that!
Carmen said…
Oh my ... they are all too cute for words!! I bet you didn't have any left!!
Rebecca said…
Ilina - I love the blue/coralish combo of your bird card. Can you let us know what the colors are? Is the blue the new In Color from SU?

Thanks!
Ann said…
Wow! I love the quilted one--is that embossed, too? Very cool!
~T~ said…
Wow! I love those - especially the quilted one, so pretty!