Different kind of project

Since for first time I saw these glass markers few years ago I have been dying to do something with them. I got some glass paints last summer from Bulgaria, but I just did one domino with them. Then I saw Lauren Meader's idea and it gave me the push I needed. Since I never picked up the markers I went to Blick Art store yesterday and picked up 5 of them. And today I made this glass (well not the glass, but decorated it). I used Butterfly Kisses stamp set from PTI as my template. I really like how it turned out!



Comments

Pam said…
Ilina, these are very pretty! Nice job!
Emily S said…
Wow those are so fun! Great job!!
FLUTTERING FABULOUS!!!
Kristin said…
you have outdone yourself! these are amazing. I follow lauren's blog as well, but I really like your *take* on this idea!
Tina said…
What a fantastic idea! love the butterflies!